This event takes place annually on Memorial Day Weekend.
About the Race
Welcome to the Stoneleigh Stampede 5k Run information page! We hope that this will give you everything you need to know about the race. This year’s race will be organized virtually, allowing participants to run the course on their own time between 5/29 and 6/12. Half of the net race proceeds will be donated to our annual charity and the remaining half benefits the Stoneleigh Community Association.
Race Course Information
The course starts and stops in the heart of Historic Stoneleigh, the Stoneleigh Pool, 821 Hatherleigh Road. Participants will have a rolling course through the beautiful streets of our community. In order to ensure runner safety this year, we are unable to provide any water or other refreshments, so please be sure to equip yourself with anything you may need to complete the course!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Everyone is welcome! You don’t have to live in Stoneleigh!
- Any age is welcome!
- Parent or guardian permission required
- All applications are accepted on this website. Click here to register.
- Entry fee of $20.00 per entrant for everyone over 10. $10 for those 10 and under.
- Registrations may be allowed after 5/14/21, but t-shirts sizes cannot be guaranteed for those received after 5/14/21.