***PLEASE SEE EMAILS SENT TO MEMBERS DUE TO MODIFICATIONS DEALING WITH COVID19******
The Stoneleigh Pool committee made the jump to an Electronic Membership system in 2012. This means if you were previously a resident pool member, then you can expect to receive an email with a link to the Registration log-in page. One member of the household will be sent this email invitation and will carry out the registration including adding additional household members. Please note that all community and pool correspondence (membership renewal, pool and community events, unexpected closures, etc.) will be distributed through the primary email address entered. You can always log-in and update your contact information.
Things to know before you begin the registration process:
- Earlier is better! Fees increase by $50 if not completed by TBD
- You will need either a Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card for payment.
- Pictures must be uploaded yourself on your Profile page. They can also be taken and added to your online profile at the pool for the 2020 season.
- You must pay your community dues to be a pool member. Therefore the $50 yearly dues are already included in your pool membership registration.
- If you are new to the neighborhood and this is your first year as a pool member, please email email@example.com. Your email will need to be added to the system in order to receive an invitation to join. Registration is by invitation only. **New Resident members are also required to pay a one-time, non-refundable, assessment/new member fee of $400 (this fee has remained unchanged for the past several years)
If for some reason you or another member of your household does not receive the email with the registration link, please let us know. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or problems.
Detailed instructions on how to re-new will be updated soon…
Thank you and we look forward to a wonderful 2020 swim season.
Pool Membership Coordinator